Skip to main content

Advertisement

Fig. 4 | Parasites & Vectors

Fig. 4

From: Deciphering the metabolic perturbation in hepatic alveolar echinococcosis: a 1H NMR-based metabolomics study

Fig. 4

Enhanced volcano plots showing significantly changed metabolites. a Serum and b urine samples. Volcano plot shows − log10 (P-value) on the y-axis versus log2 (fold change) on the x-axis. Each point represents a different metabolite. The circles size and colour are determined based on the variable importance projection (VIP) and absolute correlation coefficient values (|r|), respectively. For each comparison, VIP values are categorized into two categories: top 30% and remaining 70%, with each represented by large and small circles, respectively. A warmer colour corresponds to higher |r|

Back to article page