Before you submit your manuscript to Parasites & Vectors, please ensure you have read and noted the below:
- Submit by section: you will be asked to choose a journal section to submit your manuscript during the submission process. Please read the submit by section information page to assist you in selecting the appropriate Section for your manuscript.
- Graphical abstract: a graphical abstract image must be uploaded during submission. This is a picture which will appear underneath the Abstract on the website. It should be relevant to the topic covered and serve to attract readers' attention to the article. The graphical abstract image may be one of the images included in the article or any other image the authors feel to be appropriate. See Submission Guidelines for details.
- Formatting: please ensure your manuscript conforms to the Journal's formatting guidelines as outlined below.
- Copy editing: Parasites & Vectors provides a copy editing service for accepted manuscripts. To facilitate the copy editing process we ask that authors upload an editable version of their manuscript.
- Tracked changes: when uploading a revised manuscript after peer-review, please upload an editable file that shows tracked changes.
Please contact the Editorial Office if you have any queries before submission.